Shoal appointed to Victorian Department of Treasury & Finance Professional Services Panel
We are delighted to announce Shoal’s appointment to the Victorian Department of Treasury & Finance Professional Advisory Services Panel for the next 4 years. This is a panel available to all Victorian Government agencies to secure commercial and financial advisory services, making it easier for Departments to engage with Shoal.
Under the Professional Advisory Services Contract, Shoal has been appointed in six categories:
- CAFAS CA-1: strategic policy review, reform and project development (including service need analysis, service planning, feasibility studies and strategic assessments)
- CAFAS CA-2: business case preparation and deployment
- CAFAS CA-3: market engagement and implementation
- CAFAS CA-4: commercial contract management
- CAFAS CA-5: project, program and business review, evaluation and assurance (including business re-organisation reviews)
- CAFAS CA-8: general commercial advice including commercial negotiations.
This recognises Shoal’s significant experience and established track record, across both state and federal government service provision, in systems engineering, modelling & simulation, requirements definition, business case development, program governance, stakeholder engagement and project management.
The Panel enables Victorian Government agencies to engage with professional advisory service providers under pre-negotiated terms and conditions, facilitating the order and engagement process. Shoal’s successful appointment resulted from an open tender process and was announced in September, effective until 31 August 2023.
We look forward to the opportunities that this panel appointment will provide and growing collaborative relationships across Victorian government agencies. Congratulations to our Transport & Infrastructure team on this appointment.